Residential And Commercial Heating And Air Services
Rx Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning provides every client with a tailored system that is conscious of budget, system requirements and most importantly Comfort.
We specialize in:
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Replacement
- Boiler Repair
- Boiler Replacement
- Residential Water Heater Repair
- Seasonal Inspections & Safety Check-ups
- A/C Replacements & Retrofits
- Air to Air Heat Pumps
- Snow Melt Heated Systems
- Custom Duct Design & Installation
- Comfort, Air Quality & Humidification Components
- Mini-splits (Ducted and Ductless)
- Endless (Tankless) Hot Water Systems
- Residential Water Heater Repair & Replacement
- Nest Certified Professionals
- Open & Closed Loop Geothermal Systems
The best heating and air services around!
*Up-front after-hours service pricing available when you call.
In the Business of Building Relationships
We strive to build lasting relationships with our clients, providing peace of mind and quality results. Whether you have an emergency situation that requires an after-hours call from our 24/7 team, or you are interested in receiving a free second opinion, you can rest assured our house call service will be here for you!
Why Call Rx Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning for House Calls?
- We leverage cutting-edge diagnostic equipment and provide manufacturer-specific training.
- Our team provides exemplary customer service.
- We respect your home inside and out.
- Our team always gets homeowner approval before performing any repairs.
Even if you don’t have any specific needs currently, Rx Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning offers a comprehensive inspection service (Equipment Health Plans) that can result in utility savings and help avoid costly repairs. Don’t wait for an emergency, ensure that your home will be comfortable all year round—call to speak with a representative today. You’ll find out why our customers bake us the best homemade cookies!
- Utility Savings
- Members Only Repair Discounts
- Priority Scheduling
- Diagnosing Small Problems to Avoid Costly Repairs
- 1, 2 & 3 Year Plans AvailableCall us today for more information!